As an affiliate, you will get a 10% commission on total referral sales when a customer makes a purchase through your affiliate link or use your coupon code.
Click here to join the Summer Mae affiliate program through Uppromote.
How to join the affiliate program:
- Click the link above. You will be prompted to sign up for a free affiliate account with Uppromote if you do not have one already.
- Read the terms and conditions of the program and click “Join.”
- Congrats! You are now an affiliate.
- Start earning a commission on every sale you make through your link.
How can I make money as an affiliate?
- Write a blog post reviewing any of Summer Mae products and include your affiliate link.
- Send an email to your email list letting them know about one of Summer Mae products and why you think it’s helpful.
- Share your affiliate link on Instagram and make a post/Instagram Story about a product letting your followers know about it.
- Distribute your affiliate link on your own Facebook page or Facebook groups you are a part of (when allowed!)
- Share the products on Pinterest using your affiliate link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions:
How do I join the Summer Mae affiliate program?
Just click here. Sign up for a free Uppromote affiliate account, read the terms and conditions, and then click “Join.”
Do I need to be a paying customer in order to become an affiliate?
No, the program is free and open for anyone to join! If you would like to purchase any of our products for yourself, you can use your own affiliate link to get a discount. Note: You will need to use a different email address for the purchase than the one you signed up for the affiliate program with if you do this.
How will I know if someone makes a purchase through my link?
You will receive an email from Uppromote letting you know immediately! You can also keep track of all the sales you make in your Uppromote dashboard.
Is the affiliate link automatically generated?
Yes, the affiliate link is automatically generated, but you can also generate an affiliate link for a specific product or collection. If a person clicks on someone else’s referral link and then later they click on yours, yours is the one that counts.
If the customer clicks on the affiliate link and uses the coupon code, will I receive a double commission?
Affiliates might or might not be assigned to one coupon code with details and usage clarified on Dashboard. If customers both click on the affiliate link and use the coupon code, you will not receive a double commission. If you’re not assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
Any other questions?
If you ever have any questions or would like to collaborate with us, you can always email us at email@example.com and we will respond quickly.